1. Terms –
These procedures set out the requirements, procedures and processes that apply to our warranties.
These procedures should be read in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions.
The warranty period begins from the date of completion of the installation or the date of the invoice (whichever is later), as per the documentation provided to you at installation.
2. System Warranty – The Goods supplied by Sky Power Energy Pty Ltd are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a p e r i o d of 5 years. This covers: a. Components (such as inverters, panels and batteries). b. Materials (such as mounting systems, wiring, conduits, switches and fuses). c. Installation. d. Any other services performed by us under the agreement.
3. Solar Panel Warranty – The panels are warranted for the following period(s). a. 10 to 25 years – (dependent upon manufacturer warranty) the panels shall be free from any defect in materials and workmanship – this excludes impact damage. See clause 3. b. 25 years’ linear efficiency (will not drop below 80% of what is listed on the information on the back of the panel) performance warranty (please note this may change dependent upon your choice of panel).
4. Inverter Warranty – The inverters are warranted for the following period(s); 5 – 12 Years (depending upon the brand)
5. Performance Warranty – 5 Years (Refer our Performance guarantee document for more details)
6. Workmanship Warranty – 5 Years (Refer our Workmanship Warranty document for more details)
7. All other products and services – 5 Years.
8. Other Warranty – 5 Years including operation and performance of the whole PV system